Created through Dynamis currency, Relic Weapons are powerful high-damage and low-delay weapons, though costly to obtain. Once a weapon has been upgraded to the forth and final stage, a unique weapon skill becomes available to the player based on the weapon.
Follow this link to learn how to obtain a relic weapon.
This page will show you what is required to reforge each relic weapon to its full lvl 99 form.
Building your Weapon
Relic Weapon Trials
After completing the fourth stage of your Relic Weapon, they can be further reforged through their level 99 variants with Magian Mog TJ.
- To start a trial, trade your item to the proper Magian Moogle to start the corresponding trial.
- You can type $trial at any time to check your progress in any custom trials on the server.
- You may only have one Relic Weapon Trial active any one item at a time.
- Mythic Weapon Trials do not count against this.
- When you take up a Magian Trial, you must perform a specific task a certain number of times in order to complete it.
- Each trial has specific conditions that must be met before it can be completed. See the flow chart below for what NM's or item is required to upgrade to the next level.
- Trials involve defeating a number of Notorious Monsters with the item equipped or trading Tanzanite Jewels to Magian Mog TJ.
- You will not receive credit for trials that involve killing monsters if the monster is defeated while you are out of experience points range.
- You will receive credit if you are K.O.ed.
- The weapon must be equipped in order to receive credit.
- Weapons that are dual wielded in the off-hand will still receive credit for kills.
- Once a trial has been completed, trade the item to the Magian Moogle to receive the upgraded weapon.
In order to progress to the next level there is a pool of Notorious Monsters you can choose from in order to advance. You can choose to kill any of them, the only requirement is that you kill a total of nine from the appropriate tier. For example if you wanted to upgrade your Mandau, you could kill Mischievous Micholas six times, Dune Widow twice, and Intulo once. You will have sucessfully completed this stage of your Mandau upgrade since the total number of monsters defeated has reached nine.
|Mischievous Micholas||Megalobugard||Dune Widow||Intulo||Keeper of Halidom|
|Tanzanite Jewel x50|