Note: Dualboxing / Multiboxing is strictly forbidden in Dynamis. It can crash your client and/or bring the server down.
- 1 How to Enter
- 2 Dynamis Guides
How to Enter
All Dynamis Areas
- Multiboxing is strictly forbidden in Dynamis. It can crash your client and/or bring the server down.
- Multiboxing is defined as having multiple characters from the same connection active on the server simultaneously.
- Do not one-shot statues. NMs are spawned, pop items are not used. You must attack Statues in order to spawn the necessary NMs to complete Dynamis.
The following prerequisites apply to all Dynamis areas: bring the server down.
- Level 65 or higher.
- Completion of Mission 5-2 for any nation.
After meeting the above requirements, you must obtain the permanent key item Vial of Shrouded Sand.
- Zone into Xarcabard for a cutscene. (Any means of zoning in works, including using the Teleport-Vahzl command)
- Examine one of the 4 city Trail Markings to receive another cutscene. You will then receive the permanent key item Vial of Shrouded Sand. The Trail Markings can be found just outside each residential area entrance in Windurst Walls, Southern San d'Oria, Bastok Mines or Ru'Lude Gardens.
With the Vial of Shrouded Sand, you are now eligible to enter Dynamis.
Access to these areas requires completion of Chapter 3-5: Darkness Named in the Chains of Promathia story line.
Additionally, Dynamis - Tavnazia requires successful completion of:
Beaucedine and Xarcabard
Access to Dynamis - Beaucedine requires successful completion of:
- A player who has obtained the Vial of Shrouded Sand and subsequently changed their nation of allegiance is still able to enter Dynamis areas, regardless of their Rank in the new nation.
- You may now enter dynamis as often as you wish, but the duration of stay is the same as stated below.
- Duration of stay is initially set at 60 minutes, extendable to a maximum of 120 minutes.
- Time extensions are granted by defeating certain monsters, providing a total of an additional 60 minutes.